The Video You've All Been (Not) Waiting For (a.k.a. That WISB Thing)

You all remember how I promised to make a video of me doing embarrassing crap?  No?  Oh.  That's depressing.

Wait, you were just messing with me?  That's nice of you...

In any case, that video is now made, with a lot of additional nonsense.  Why?  Because I was later than late on making it, and then a series of technological problems prevented me from doing it.  But a promise is a promise, and now it's here for your amusement.

For the record, you will find the following in the video:
  • The Electric Slide (performed poorly, of course)
  • Peanut Butter Jelly Time (somewhat quietly displayed due to me being a nice person)
  • The Truffle Shuffle (performed a little too well for my comfort...)
You will also find me doing silly crap and one particularly amusing geek reference.  If you know the reference, leave a comment!

So here you go:

Feel free to share it.  You know you want to!

Update:  Some folks have said they are having issues using the above video.  Below you should find a YouTube version for your amusement.  Thanks!

No YouTube version after all.  The copyright bastards swarmed in and deleted all the audio simply because I used part of a song, despite giving it proper attribution.  So...I deleted the video and will never upload anything there again.  To those that had issues using the Blogger video above:  sorry.  I tried to provide an alternative, but the pricks at the music companies have apparently neutered YouTube.  Post a song with music in it and they'll cut the audio out.  Meh.  It's crap like this that contributes to piracy.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment