Adventures in Worldbuilding: Questions I ask myself (because I'm mental)...

1) How the heck do I write a mystery story involving a framing of a drug dealer in a fantasy world?

2) Is it possible to have a continent that spirals out from a central point with three arms (kind of like a galaxy), or is that just fantasy nonsense? Something like this:

3) How much information is too much for a short story set in a fantasy world? In a novel, you would have the option to spend a considerable amount of time establishing scene, but not so in a short story. Confusing.

4) What is it like being a giant frog person? How do I get in the head of such a person, considering that I have never been a frog before (though I may have dressed up as one when I was a youngin')?

5) What is the best beverage for stirring the creative juices? Hmm...

Thoughts?

(This whole "Adventures in Worldbuilding" thing has become a real feature, hasn't it?  So be it.  I like talking about what I'm doing in the writing world, even if it's completely random and weird.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment