Schedule Changes

If it's not already obvious, I've dropped some of the stuff I planned to write each week, in part because of time constraints.  I figured something like that would happen, since I'm a PhD student who is supposed to doing PhD work.  I may come back to some of those topics again in the future (as regular columns or otherwise).

Today, however, I'm going to change the schedule in a more public fashion.  Everything originally planning for Mondays and Wednesdays will now drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  The reason?  I'm now teaching from 9 AM to 6:30 PM, with additional time to travel to and from campus.  It'll be easier for me to switch things around.

So...consider things changed.  New "Literary Explorations" column coming tomorrow!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment